SNOO Safety Reminders
Safety first! Always! A few important reminders:
- Always keep SNOO on a flat even surface.
- Put the power cable holder on the leg closest to the electric wall socket to prevent tripping.
- Never place anything under the SNOO legs or mattress. Studies show elevation is rarely beneficial for helping a baby with colic or reflux. The AAP recommends against it as the baby may slide towards the foot of the bed and get trapped there.
- Do not put other blankets, toys or items in SNOO, as advised by the AAP to prevent suffocation and strangulation risks.
- It is only safe to use the SNOO Sack with the zipper fully closed at the top and bottom.
- Upon laying your baby down—whether SNOO is on or off—always ensure your child’s safety by securing the swaddle’s wings to the safety clips.
Pretty simple, right? We hope your family enjoys safer, better sleep with SNOO!