SNOO Safety Reminders
Safety first! Always! A few important reminders:
- Always keep SNOO on a flat even surface.
- Put the power cable holder on the leg closest to the electric wall socket to prevent tripping.
- Never place anything under the SNOO legs or mattress, except for SNOO Smart Sleeper Leg Lifters. SNOO Leg Lifters raise the head of the bassinet on a slight, safe incline. They can help your baby breathe a little easier during mild colds and stuffy noses. (Some doctors also recommend head elevation to reduce spitting up and acid reflux.)
- Do not put other blankets, toys or items in SNOO, as advised by the AAP to prevent suffocation and strangulation risks.
- It is only safe to use the SNOO Sack with the zipper fully closed at the top and bottom.
- Upon laying your baby down—whether SNOO is on or off—always ensure your child’s safety by securing the swaddle’s wings to the safety clips.
Pretty simple, right? We hope your family enjoys safer, better sleep with SNOO!