Designed by Dr. Harvey Karp, paediatrician, white noise guru, and author of the popular Happiest Baby and Happiest Toddler parent guides, SNOObear will be so much more than your tot’s trusted friend. This huggable cub is 3 innovative must-haves in one:
- Responsive white noise: Responds to your baby’s cries to keep them calm and happy longer. And you can take it on the go, thanks to its travel strap and removable white noise speaker box, which allows you to slip it into your nappy bag for an on-the-go helping hand.
- Cuddly companion: Choose plush or woolly—or both! Tots love the different sensory experiences of these special, soothing textures.
- Playful puppet: Built to entertain and soothe, SNOObear can help you teach little life lessons, like sharing and patience, during playtime.
SNOObear plays the award-winning SNOO sounds, plus 3 new comforting rhythms for 30 or 60 minutes. And after SNOObear finishes, it “pays attention” for 3 more hours, ready to start playing again if your little bunny starts to fuss. SNOObear also has a strap to let you safely hang this sleepytime pal on the stroller or car seat when you’re out and about.
Want a responsive, sleep-boosting white noise lovey for naps, nights, and outings? Want extra help with fussies, feeds, and nappy changes? Want a playtime puppet for…well, just for giggles? SNOObear is for you!
Grow Up With SNOObear
SNOObear Comes With:
- 1 Cuddly, multi-use teddy bear (with carrying strap)
- 1 Removable white noise speaker box—portable & compact
- 2 AA batteries
- Plus 100 million moments of love!
NOTE: Never leave SNOObear in the cot or bassinet with infants under 1 year of age.
Why Parents Love SNOObear White Noise Lovey
Familiar SNOO sounds are perfect
for calming the fussies during feeds,
car rides, tummy time…you name it!
Our 6 special sounds
encourage sleep—at home or on the go.
Sound stops after 30 or 60 minutes,
but automatically returns if crying
happens over the next 3 hours.
Sleep, Cuddle, Adventure, Play…Repeat!
White Noise is Nurturing(…and Silence is Not Cosy)
Babies are serenaded by 24/7 rumbly sounds in the womb. And that’s why a totally quiet room can be unsettling for little ones…and not conducive to sleep. Instead, white noise is your child’s comfort, lulling them to dreamland now and for years to come. Think of it like your favourite pillow…SNOObear is a reassuring “cuddle” of sound.
Once you wean your baby from swaddling (or from SNOO), SNOObear’s super-effective sounds keep the Zzz’s coming by signaling when it’s time to snooze. White noise also helps little kids sleep through outside distractions, like loud TVs or passing trucks, and inner upsets, like throbbing gums or gas pains.
Follow us on Instagram @Happiest_Baby
Show us how much you love #SNOObear!
SNOObear® 3-in-1 White Noise Lovey FAQs
There are so many benefits to using a white noise stuffed animal! Unlike other white noise machines for Baby…
- SNOObear doubles as a lovey! Loveys like SNOObear have been shown to give little ones much-needed comfort, confidence, and security. That means, SNOObear can make bedtime easier, lessen separation anxiety, smooth out rough transitions, and offer reassurance during times of stress or illness.
- SNOObear is a puppet, too! Surprise, SNOObear has finger puppet holes in each snuggly arm, allowing you and your little one to bring SNOObear to life! Beyond silly fun, you can also use puppet SNOObear to help teach your bub little life lessons, like sharing and patience, during playtime.
- SNOObear is a powerful sleep tool. Loveys and white noise are both mighty sleep cues for babies and toddlers—so why not use them together?! SNOObear plays soothing and sleep-inducing white noise sounds and shushing rhythms for 30- to 60-minutes to lull little ones to sleep and settle scaries. Plus, SNOObear “pays attention” to your tot, automatically turning back on with more soothing sounds if your sweet pea cries or fusses…helping parents and tykes sleep better.
There are so many reasons SNOObear is the best white noise machine for babies! For one, SNOObear is the only white noise machine that plays the same white noise sounds that are featured in our paediatrician-designed and award-winning SNOO smart bassinet. Plus…
- SNOObear's sounds are unique. Unlike most white noise machines and apps, all SNOObear's sounds are specially engineered to be continuous, monotonous, and low-pitch, perfectly mimicking the soothing sounds of the womb, which have been shown to induce relaxation and sleep.
- SNOObear is customisable. SNOObear plays sleep-promoting SNOO sounds, plus three other comforting rhythms for 30 or 60 minutes—your choice!
- SNOObear is responsive. After SNOObear finishes its 30- or 60-minute run, it “pays attention” for three more hours, ready to start playing again if your little one starts to fuss.
- SNOObear makes transitioning to cot easier. Because SNOObear plays the familiar and comforting sounds of SNOO, it's a must-have for painlessly transitioning your baby from SNOO to the cot!
- SNOObear is an on-the-go soother. You can safely strap our stuffed animal white noise machine to a pram or car seat for out-and-about comfort. Plus, SNOObear's internal speaker box is compact and removable, making it super-easy to toss this white noise must-have into your diaper bag for travel!
- SNOObear is a lovey and a puppet. Think of SNOObear as your tot's best friend! Our cuddly lovey builds trust, security, and confidence, which makes naps, nights, and transitions so much easier. In addition, you'll have a blast turning SNOObear into a silly playtime puppet! (Find finger puppet holes behind SNOObear's arms.)
It sure is! In fact, SNOObear is designed for easy on-the-go soothing. Unlike many portable white noise machines…
- SNOObear is battery operated. That means there's no need to worry about finding a power source for SNOObear to soothe your tot. (Two AA batteries are included.)
- SNOObear features a safety strap. SNOObear's Velcro strap ensures that your cuddly bear can be safely and securely attached to Baby's pram or car seat for portable soothing.
- SNOObear has a removable speaker. SNOObear's magical sounds come from a small speaker box tucked safely in its back that can be easily removed by an adult and tossed into a diaper bag for a super-convenient on-the-go white noise machine option.
It's easy! First, open up the Velcro enclosure on the back of SNOObear and select either the 30- or 60-minute timer on the speaker box. To control the white noise and sounds your cuddly friend plays, follow these instructions:
- Play: Squeeze SNOObear's belly once. (If using the speaker box alone, press the button on the opposite side of the timer switch.)
- Stop: Squeeze SNOObear's belly twice. (If using the speaker box alone, press the button on the opposite side of the timer switch twice.)
- Volume: Squeeze and hold SNOObear's belly for three seconds. (If using the speaker box alone, press and hold the button on the opposite side of the timer switch for three seconds.)
- Change Sound: Squeeze SNOObear's sides. (If using the speaker box alone, press both buttons at the same time.) If you're using the speaker box alone, be sure to place the speaker box back inside SNOObear speaker-side-up (the timer switch will be on your left).
Babies can benefit from the soothing sounds of a white noise machine from birth! After all, white noise (shushing) is an integral part of Dr. Harvey Karp's renowned 5 S's for soothing babies. That's because white noise mimics the familiar and calming sounds Baby heard on a 24/7 loop in the womb, triggering their innate calming reflex—nature's “on switch” for soothing and sleep and “off switch” for crying. To get started with white noise, play SNOObear sounds during your baby's relaxing bedtime routine—and then keep the sounds going even after you've given goodnight kisses. Integrating white noise into your baby's night-night routine conditions your nugget to associate white noise with sleep. That means, as Baby grows, they'll hear white noise and think, “it must be time to go to bed!”
SNOObear was designed to grow with your baby! Here's how to ensure SNOObear is a safe and effective white noise stuffed animal throughout the ages:
- Newborns to 6 months: Signal to your baby that sleepytime is coming by turning SNOObear on and placing it near your baby's cot or attaching it to the outside of their cot using the SNOObear's security strap, but never inside the cot or bassinet. (Your baby's cot should be free of soft, loose objects like stuffed toys until they reach 1 year old.) You can also use your bear—or the removable speaker box—to calm Baby during feedings, fussies, or anytime on the go.
- Babies 6 to 12 months: When your baby graduates from SNOO, SNOObear's familiar sounds make sleepytime easier…and helps make transitioning to the cot a breeze! (Remember, babies shouldn't sleep with stuffed animals for their first year, so continue to use SNOObear near but not inside your baby's bed.)
- Babies 12 months and up: Yay! SNOObear is now an official bedtime lovey! Now your little one can safely snuggle and snooze with SNOObear in their cot or toddler bed, making naps and nights so much easier.
SNOObear can ship throughout the United States, Switzerland, Australia, the EU, and the United Kingdom. Plus, SNOObear is available through various authorised retailers in Canada. Sign up for our newsletters to be the first to know when SNOObear becomes available in even more countries!
Yes! SNOObear is battery operated, so there's no need to hunt for a power source to use SNOObear's white noise to calm your little one. (Two AA batteries are included.)
SNOObear features the same paediatrician-approved white noise that's in our award-winning SNOO. Our white noise is specially designed for soothing and sleep, plus three more comforting sounds. In total, SNOObear plays…
- Strong hair dryer
- Fast and vigourous white noise
- Rumbly train
- Soft shush sounds
- Loud shush sounds